Blackberry Bread Milk Dips.
Posted September 20, 2013on:
- Blackberry Jelly
- Take the bread, preferably wheat bread, and apply generous amount of butter on one side.
- Now grill the bread. You can use a toaster for convenience.
- Remember not to grill it too dark.
- Keep the crispness and the soft centre alive in the bread.
- Now apply blackberry jelly on one side of the bread. And make jelly sandwiches.
- Make sure the bread is hot.
- In the meantime warm the milk.
- Whilst the milk gets warm, cut the blackberry jelly sandwiches into small squares.
- Take a bowl and pour milk and mix some of the blackberry jelly into it.
- Mix until the color of the milk turn a bit bluish.
- Now its time to dip all the small squares of blackberry sandwiches into the warm milk.
- Thats it. Time for you to eat!